Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources


COVID-19 Testing & Treatment

Federal law requires that all private insurance plans cover coronavirus testing without deductibles, coinsurance, or co-pays. Insurers also have to cover fees for visits to the ER, an urgent care center, or a doctor’s office associated with getting a test without cost sharing.

Cheatham County Testing Sites (Call before visiting)

Cheatham County Health Department
162 John Mayfield Dr., Suite 200
Ashland City, TN 37015

Family Health Center of Ashland City
PLLC 342 Frey St.
Ashland City, TN 37015

Davidson County Assessment Centers & Testing Sites (Call 615-862-7777 before visiting)

Nissan Stadium
Lot “N”
1 Titans Way
Nashville, TN 37213

Meharry Medical College
918 21st Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37217

(Former Kmart)
2491 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37217

Dickson County Testing Sites (Call before visiting)

White Bluff Clinic
200 School Rd.
White Bluff, TN 37187

Dickson County Health Department
301 West End Ave.
Dickson, TN 37055

Treatment Coverage: (As of April 6, 2020)

  • BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee: Members diagnosed with COVID-19 will not have to pay any out-of-pocket costs for testing and treatment administered through in-network providers, including at a doctor’s office, urgent care facility, and emergency room, as well as related inpatient hospital stays, through May 31, 2020.
  • Cigna: Will waive consumer costs associated with COVID-19 treatment through May 31, 2020. This policy applies to customers in the United States who are covered under Cigna's employer/union sponsored insured group health plans, self-insured group health plans, insured plans for US based globally mobile individuals, Medicare Advantage, and Individual and Family Plans (IFP). Cigna will also administer the waiver.
  • Humana: Will waive consumer costs related to treatment and any FDA-approved medications or vaccines when they become available for COVID-19. This applies to enrollees of Medicare Advantage plans, fully insured commercial members, Medicare Supplement, and Medicaid. There is no current end date.
  • Aetna/CVS Health company: Will waive member cost-sharing for inpatient admissions for treatment of COVID-19 or health complications associated with COVID-19. This policy applies to all Aetna-insured commercial plan sponsors and is effective immediately for any such admission through June 1, 2020.

Food Assistance

Many people in our community and around the country are now experiencing food insecurity. Here is a list of programs through which individuals and families may apply for food assistance.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
If you need help buying groceries due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), apply for SNAP assistance. Current SNAP households that already receive the maximum monthly allotment are not eligible for increases. All Emergency Allotments will be delivered on current SNAP households’ EBT cards.

Apply for SNAP benefits here. Frequently Asked Questions about SNAP benefits can be found here.

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Emergency Cash Assistance is open for Tennessee families to apply. These funds are available in addition to unemployment benefits and may provide up to $1,000 per month, for two months. To be eligible for assistance, families must have been employed as of March 11, 2020 but have since lost employment or at least 50% of their earned income due to COVID-19. Families must include a child under 18 or a pregnant woman. You also must have a valid Social Security Number to apply.

Apply for TANF benefits here.

Tennessee Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program
To be eligible for WIC, you must be pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum, or an infant or child up to five years old and determined to be at nutrition risk. In order to qualify, participants’ household gross income must be equal to or less than 185% of Federal poverty. You may automatically be eligible for WIC by showing proof of participation in SNAP, TANF or TennCare. This WIC PreScreening Tool can assist you in determining whether or not you are eligible. All WIC services and appointments are being conducted by phone.

Call your local county health department for more information or to apply.

Metro Nashville Public Schools (MNPS)
MNPS is offering free breakfast and lunch meals to children in Nashville Monday-Friday. The meals will be bagged or boxed and available in a drive-through setup to limit crowds and possible exposure to COVID-19. The meals will be cold or room temperature to allow for transportation. Meals will be available to anyone under 18, regardless of their school status; however, they must be present to collect the meals. For a full list of locations, click here.

Nonprofit Assistance

The Mayor’s COVID-19 Response Fund, in partnership with the United Way of Greater Nashville, is allocating funding to community-based organizations that have experience with and history of providing people and families with services and support. Priority will be given to organizations providing rent/mortgage, utilities, food and other direct financial assistance. Learn more about eligibility and apply for funding here.

Unemployment Assistance (Including for individuals, freelancers, contract workers, musicians)

Many states provide very low unemployment assistance when people have been involuntarily separated from their jobs. The federal government is supplementing the amount of assistance that states provide. An extra $600 in Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation will be added to every weekly unemployment benefit, effective until July 31, 2020. This $600 benefit will be taxable (like regular unemployment benefits), but it will be disregarded in determining Medicaid or CHIP eligibility. Self-employed workers (including gig workers and independent contractors), part-time workers, and those with limited work histories are eligible. The $600 in Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation will be paid in addition to state unemployment benefits. The maximum state benefit in Tennessee is $275, so a worker could temporarily bring home a combined maximum of $875 per week. An additional 13 weeks of federally-funded unemployment compensation is also available for individuals who have exhausted their state unemployment benefits and is available immediately through December 31, 2020.

Be aware that there are serious backlogs due to the demand for this assistance. Don’t get discouraged. Keep trying. NSAI put together a site as a reource for songwriters and musicians. Access it here

An FAQ document is available here.
Apply for unemployment benefits here.

Who is eligible for unemployment insurance under the CARES Act but not traditionally eligible for unemployment? 
Self-employed workers, independent contractors and gig economy workers are typically not eligible for unemployment insurance, but they are now. So are part-time workers, and people with limited work histories. However, people are only eligible if they have a social security number, so undocumented people in our community will not be eligible. You aren’t eligible if you voluntarily left your job, but most people – due to this crisis – have been involuntarily separated from their work.

How much can people receive from Pandemic Unemployment Assistance, the new temporary program for those not traditionally eligible for unemployment insurance?
The federal government is providing an additional $600 per week for everyone who is eligible, on top of what is made available by the state of TN.  The state pays up to $275/week. At the maximum level, Tennesseans will receive as much as $875/week, and those payments are hitting mailboxes this week. These payments will continue until July 31, 2020.

What information will the self-employed and independent contractors need to provide to receive unemployment insurance under this new program?
First, the federal government has provided the funds to the state of TN, and the state will pass that along to workers in a single payment, so workers do not need to do anything other than apply through our state’s unemployment system.

Workers will need to provide their social security number, address, contact phone number, email address, bank account and routing numbers, employment information for the last 18 months, and the employer’s name, address, & telephone number.

What happens to those who are already unemployed and whose state unemployment insurance payments have ended or are ending?
An additional 13 weeks of federally-funded unemployment compensation is also available for individuals who have exhausted their state unemployment benefits and is available immediately through December 31, 2020.

Who gets an additional $600 per week payment to the unemployed? What do I have to do to receive it, if I’m eligible?
Apply under the state unemployment insurance program, and if eligible, you will automatically receive the additional $600 per week payment from the federal government.

Do unemployment insurance payments count as income?
Yes, and they are taxable.

Do I have to be “laid off” to get unemployment insurance payments?
No, but your separation from your job must be involuntary. So, if you are a self-employed musician, you haven’t laid yourself off, but all of your gigs have been cancelled, so you qualify.

Cash Assistance

Many Americans are running out of cash to pay their bills. The federal government will be sending cash payments to help cover those expenses soon. There may be more coming with new federal legislation, so stay tuned.

Individuals making $75,000 or less ($150,000 couples filing jointly) will receive $1,200. This phases out up to $99,000 ($198,000 couples filing jointly). Families who qualify for the payments will also receive $500 for each dependent child under 17. All individuals, including Social Security and SSI recipients, are eligible. Recipients must have a Social Security Number (except spouses of U.S. service members) and be a U.S. resident. Taxpayer identification numbers are acceptable for adopted children. Payments are based off of 2019 taxes, but 2018 taxes will be used if the 2019 taxes have not been filed.

For most individuals, payments will be sent via direct deposit. It is strongly encouraged that everyone use direct deposit to avoid delays. For those who file taxes, the IRS launched a new Get My Payment App. The App is free and allows taxpayers who filed their 2018 or 2019 tax return to track the status of your stimulus payment. It also allows you to enter your direct deposit information if the IRS does not already have it on file. (It may not be used just to change your direct deposit information, such as routing to a different bank.) A lot of people are visiting the site so it may take several tries to get through.

For those who will receive the payment by paper check, an additional delay is a change by the IRS to include the president’s name on the printed check. The first round of rebates have already been distributed and the rest should be distributed soon. Social Security and SSI recipients and disabled veterans will automatically receive their payments without having to take additional action. Any SS/SSI recipients or disabled veterans with dependents should visit this visit this site, though, and fill out the information so the IRS is aware of your dependents. Failure to do so means you will not receive an extra $500 per child payment this year. Instead, it will need to be claimed on next year’s taxes.

All other non-filers should visit this site and fill out the payment information to ensure they receive their stimulus payment as soon as possible.

Read more about the stimulus payments here and here. The Washington Post created a stimulus payment calculator. Track your stimulus payment here. Contact the IRS directly at: 1-800-919-9835.

If you received duplicative payments, steps to return the payment can be found here.

Assistance with Wireless/Internet Access

Lots of Tennesseans do not have internet access, which makes it almost impossible to “work from home,” even if they have a job that would allow that. It also makes it hard for students who suddenly need to receive instruction online.

Several broadband resources are available at little-to-no cost while the COVID-19 health crisis continues. Find available resources here.

Assistance for Small Business Owners

This is a very difficult time for small businesses, the backbone of our nation’s economy. Here are ways that small business owners can get help.

The Small Business Administration guide includes a list of SBA-approved lenders, Women’s Business Centers, and Veterans Business Outreach Centers, and can be found here. For more information about all small business resources, please click here. You can always contact the U.S. Small Business Administration in Nashville at 615-736-5881.

Be aware that there are serious backlogs due to the demand for this assistance. Don’t get discouraged. Keep trying.

Economic Injury Disaster Loans
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans offer up to $2 million in assistance. EIDLs may be used to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable, and other bills that can’t be paid because of the disaster’s impact. The interest rate is 3.75% for small businesses without credit available elsewhere; businesses with credit available elsewhere are not eligible. The interest rate for non-profits is 2.75%.

Apply here.

Emergency Economic Injury Grants
Small businesses (up to 500 employees), cooperatives, ESOPS, private nonprofits, independent contractors, and the self-employed are eligible for the grants. The $10,000 advance can cover immediate payroll, mortgage rent, and other operating expenses while they wait for additional relief to be processed.

Apply here.

Paycheck Protection Program
The Paycheck Protection Program provides 100% guaranteed, low interest, no fee loans of up to $10 million with repayment deferred for at least six months and will forgive up to 100% of the loan if the borrower has retained the same number of employees as when they received the loan. Small businesses (up to 500 employees), nonprofits, independent contractors and the self-employed are eligible. This includes churches but only to cover payroll costs of an associated business, like a thrift store. Eligible entities will be able to apply if they were harmed by COVID-19 between February 15, 2020 and June 30, 2020. Loans are available through June 30, 2020.

Use this form to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program with an eligible lender.

Payroll Tax Credit
A new $10,000 per employee retention payroll tax credit is available to any business or non-profit that has a furloughed or reduced workforce as a result of a forced closure due to a federal, state, or local government directive or as a result of quarantining of employees. The credit would also be available to any business that has seen a 50% drop in gross receipts. The credit would be available to businesses that do not receive SBA loans.

More details here.

Payroll Tax Delay
Companies may defer the 6.2% Social Security tax on all wages up to $137,700 for the rest of the year, though they will have to pay it back in equal installments in 2021 and 2022. Deferral is not provided to employers that avail themselves of SBA 7(a) loans designated for payroll.

The U.S. Small Business Administration provides a resource guide for Tennessee businesses. The guide, which includes a list of SBA-approved lenders, Women’s Business Centers, and Veterans Business Outreach Centers, can be found here. For more information about all small business resources, please click here. You can also call the U.S. Small Business Administration in Nashville at 615-736-5881.

Additional information for small businesses may be found through the U.S. Chamber of Commerce website here.

Approved SBA lenders in Middle Tennessee

Cheatham County
Heritage Bank
Sam Bancroft
(615) 792-8005 

Pinnacle Bank
Larry Roberts
(615) 743-8330

US Bank
Marianne Isbell
(615) 792-5185

Davidson County
Bank of America
Derek Grayson
(404) 607-4351

Bank of Tennessee
Tim Mann
(615) 321-9242

Branch Banking and Trust Co.
Laurie Sullivan
(615) 460-7739

CapStar Bank
Tom Stewart
(615) 732-7386

Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Co.
Clint Story
(615) 327-0016

Enbright Credit Union
Ken DuBray
(615) 687-4801

First Citizens Bank
Ellyn Jansen
(615) 744-4811

First Farmers & Merchants Bank
Berry Brooks
(615) 279-5214

Fifth Third Bank
Christy Lane
(615) 687-3115

First Advantage Bank
(615) 690-7292

First Tennessee Bank
Thomas King
(615) 327-1870

Legends Bank
Naaman Stillwell
(615) 372-1760

Mid-Cumberland Area Development Corp.
Gwen Schaefer
(615) 862-8831

Pathway Lending
Pam Theis
(615) 425-7171

Pinnacle Bank
Lane Rhodes
(615) 969-2848

Republic Bank
John Bennett
(615) 690-9590

Regions Bank
Courtney Crants
(615) 748-8423

Renasant Bank
Jim Gardner
(615) 340-3000

Simmons Bank
Eli Blattner
(865) 291-1931

SunTrust Bank
(615) 748-5105

Blair Smyly
(615) 271-2041

US Bank
Tyler Ryan
(615) 386-2220

Wells Fargo Bank
Brandon Butler
(615) 661-4836

Dickson County
Regions Bank
Joyce Norman
(800) 734-4667

US Bank
Micah McAllister
(615) 740-1800

Pinnacle Bank
Lorrie Pruett
(615) 740-8240

First Farmers & Merchants Bank
Debra Duke
(615) 797-3153

Additional Small Business Resource Centers

There are several local resource centers that can help provide counseling, training, and guidance, to small businesses. A list of those can be found here:

Nashville SCORE
(615) 736-7621
(844) 726-7322

Pathway Women’s Business Center Pathway WBC
Director Courenty Rogers
(615) 425-7171

Veterans Business Resource Center
Director Reggie Ordonez
(615) 425-7171

Nashville SBDC
Tennessee State University
Director John Ordung:
Small Business Specialist Greg Jones:
Small Business Specialist Thomas Tate:
(615) 963-7179
(615) 963-7158
Fax (615) 963-7160

IRS Tax Assistance Center:
(615) 250-5640

Assistance for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses

The Federal Reserve has unveiled details for its Main Street New Loan Facility. Loans are available to companies with up to 10,000 workers or with revenues of less than $2.5 billion. Loans ranging from $1 million to $25 million and are available for four-year terms. Principal and interest payments will be deferred for one year. Businesses seeking Main Street loans must commit to making reasonable efforts to maintain payroll and retain workers. Borrowers must also follow compensation, stock repurchase, and dividend restrictions that apply to direct loan programs under the CARES Act. Businesses that have taken advantage of the PPP may also take out Main Street loans.

Read more about the Main Street New Loan Facility here.

Health Coverage Assistance

Americans 65 years or older get their health coverage through Medicare. Very low-income Americans get their health coverage through Medicaid.

Most other Americans get their health coverage through their employer or on the Obamacare exchanges made possible through the Affordable Care Act. Given the record job losses due to the COVID-19 pandemic, countless Americans will lose their health insurance when they lose their job.

This section attempts to explain options that might apply to those who have suddenly lost their health insurance.

If you didn’t buy health insurance this year but would like some now in case you get coronavirus:

Normally, you can sign up for insurance only once a year unless something major in your life changes, like a job loss, a divorce, or a move to a new insurance market. See the list of qualifying life events here. The Trump administration has refused to enact a special enrollment period due to the coronavirus pandemic.

If you lost job-based coverage but your family still has some income:

You can qualify for a special enrollment period (SEP) to buy insurance on the Affordable Care Act marketplaces. Coverage is subsidized on a sliding scale according to income, and there are several choices of plans in most markets. Visit to see your options.

If you lost job-based coverage but would like to keep it:

You can keep your coverage for as long as 18 months under COBRA. However, you can only keep it if you’re willing to pay as much as the total amount of your premium — both what you normally pay and what your employer contributed. Contact your employer if you are interested. Apply for COBRA here.

You currently buy Obamacare insurance, but are making less money than usual:

The subsidies people get for insurance in the Obamacare marketplace are calculated at the beginning of the year, based on estimated income for that year. But if your income changes, you can go back to the marketplace and adjust it here.

You recently lost your job and need health coverage, but your income is close to zero:

You may be able to qualify for TennCare, Tennessee’s Medicaid program if you are uninsured, pregnant, a child under age 19, a parent or relative caretaker of a dependent child(ren) under age 21, disabled, elderly, and/or meet the financial eligibility criteria. Your child may qualify for coverage even if you don’t.You should go directly to TennCare Connect or to check your Medicaid eligibility.

Do you need help applying for TennCare? There are four ways that you can get help:

  • Call TennCare Connect at 855-259-0701 to get help over the phone. You can get help from private groups. Find someone near you. You can also call 1-866-475-7879 or the Marketplace at 1-800-318-2596 to apply directly over the phone.

  • If you have a disability, call your local Area Agency on Aging and Disability (AAAD) at 1-866-836-6678.

  • Go-to website for Tennessee disability resources: Tennessee Disability Pathfinder COVID-19 page.

  • Tennessee Disability Pathfinder is also prepared to take calls for disability-related questions, including through their multi-cultural program: 800-640-4636.

Housing Assistance

This is no time to be worried about having to leave your home, particularly when most of the country is governed by “Stay at Home” orders in their states.

Therefore, the federal government has suspended foreclosures and evictions for mortgages insured by the Federal Housing Administration for 60 days. Options such as short-and long-term forbearance options, mortgage modifications, and other mortgage payment relief options may be available to borrowers impacted by the coronavirus pandemic and facing foreclosure.

For more information for homeowners, renters, and consumers please click here.

Assistance for Veterans

Many Veterans – always feeling the call to serve – want to help again in our nation’s time of need.

The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) approved a request from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to waive a section of federal law that governs retired VA workers. The waiver makes it easier for the department to rehire retired VA health care workers and will help VA health care facilities bolster their medical staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Retired VA clinicians who are interested in coming back to VA can register here. OPM’s waiver authority expires after one year.

Veterans who use in-home care, prosthetics services, or need or lack internet or computer access to conduct telehealth appointments, contact your local VA facility or send a secure message to your provider on My HealtheVet. For more information about what to do if you are a veteran in need click here. You can also always contact my office at (615) 736-5295.

Paid Family & Sick Leave Assistance

Nearly every American is feeling the pain of lost income, and many do not have paid family leave or paid sick leave with their jobs. New federal laws address this problem for many workers.

Who is eligible?
Employees at businesses that employ less than 500 people and are affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The Department of Labor issued guidance stating that the paid leave provisions are effective on April 1, 2020, and apply to leave taken between April 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020.

As a business owner, what do I need to provide?
If you are a business owner who employs 50-500 people, you must provide paid family and sick leave to employees.

  • Eligible full-time employees and part-time employees are entitled to 12 weeks of job-protected leave to take care of a family member due to COVID-19 or for their children in the event of a school closure.
    • The 12 weeks of job-protected leave include two weeks of unpaid leave, followed by 10 weeks of paid leave. Eligible employees may elect or be required to overlap the initial two weeks of unpaid leave with two weeks of other paid leave they have available. Eligible employees will receive a benefit from their employers that will be no less than two-thirds of the employee’s usual pay.
    • Employers will be fully reimbursed by the federal government through a payroll tax credit.
  • Eligible full-time and part-time employees are eligible for two weeks of paid sick leave (up to $511 per day) to seek treatment of COVID-19, or two weeks of paid leave (up to $200 per day) to care for a family member or child whose school has closed due to COVID-19.
    • Employers will be fully reimbursed by the federal government through a payroll tax credit.

If I employ less than 50 people, is my business exempt from providing paid leave?
No, employees at these companies must provide emergency paid sick leave under this bill. Businesses with fewer than 50 employees can only qualify for a narrow exemption if the Department of Labor determines that providing these benefits would jeopardize the viability of the business.

Am I eligible for paid leave if I am self-employed?
Yes. People who are self-employed but work for another employer are eligible for a tax credit of up to two weeks of sick pay at their average pay and 12 weeks of family leave pay at two-thirds their normal rate. The tax credit can be applied against a person’s quarterly estimated income tax payments and it is refundable.

Where can I find more information?
For more information about family and sick leave, please read:

Fact Sheet for Employees

Fact Sheet for Employers

Frequently Asked Questions

Assistance for Federal Student Loan Holders

Federally-held student loan payments have been suspended until September 30, 2020. Borrowers can defer payments without interest for 60 days but must contact their loan service providers to trigger deferment.

Tax Information

The federal income tax filing deadline has been pushed from April 15 to July 15 for all taxpayers and businesses. People expecting a refund are still encouraged to file as soon as possible in order to get the money they are owed. Note this only applies to federal, not state, taxes. More information about how to file an extension can be found here.

For those making estimated payments, the first quarter estimated income tax payments have been postponed again. Both the first and second quarter payments are now due July 15, 2020.

Deductions for Charitable Contributions

A new, above-the-line deduction for charitable contributions has been made available. Taxpayers may deduct up to $300 for their contributions made to charity in 2020 on their federal tax form, regardless of whether they itemize their deductions.


Tax-free reimbursement of feminine hygiene products is also allowed from health savings accounts (HSAs), health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs), health flexible spending accounts (health FSAs), and Archer medical savings accounts (Archer MSAs).

Helping Locally

Tennesseans can provide a critical supply need by donating blood. Red Cross blood donation locations can be found here.

Trained medical volunteers can offer their services by registering with a National VOAD member on

To sell or donate medical supplies or equipment to the federal government, visit here. Businesses can register for free through the System for Award Management (SAM) website and email all information to

If you were diagnosed and have recovered from Coronavirus (COVID-19), you can donate plasma to help current patients. Sign up here. While it is highly unlikely that you could become re-infected this season, it is important to remain vigilant. There is a lot that is still unknown about COVID-19.

FAQ’s About Federal Assistance

For a guide to understanding the CARES Act with Frequently Asked Questions click here.

Census During COVID-19

We count ourselves every 10 years, and 2020 is the year. Being counted in the census determines funding levels for services we care about like public schools. You may recall filling out the census in previous years when workers came to your home or when you received the survey in the mail. This year, that process moved online for those who can be counted that way. It’s easy and takes less than 10 minutes.

Given COVID-19, it’s going to be much harder to send census workers to people’s homes who fail to fill out the census. The U.S. Census Bureau is monitoring COVID-19 carefully, and the health, safety, and well-being of the public and Census Bureau staff is the top priority.

The most important thing you can do is respond if you haven’t already and encourage your friends and family to respond. Responding now will minimize the need for the Census Bureau to send census takers into communities to follow up.

You can respond online by going to on your smartphone, tablet or computer. If you feel more comfortable, you can call (844) 330-2020 to respond over the phone or to request a paper form.

Assistance for U.S. Citizens Overseas

This is not a good time for Americans to be overseas – or to travel overseas. 

The State Department is advising Americans to avoid all international travel at this time. In countries where commercial departure options remain available, Americans seeking to return home should make immediate arrangements to do so, unless they are prepared to remain abroad for an indefinite period. For more information on the State Department’s worldwide “Level 4” travel advisory, please see here.

Many countries are experiencing COVID-19 outbreaks and implementing travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines, closing borders, and prohibiting non-citizens from entry with little advance notice.  Airlines have cancelled many international flights and several cruise operators have suspended operations or cancelled trips.

The State Department has created a 24-hour public hotline for Americans abroad who are impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. For callers in the U.S. and Canada, the number is 888-407-4747. For those dialing from overseas, the number is 202-501-4444. Travelers are also strongly encouraged to enroll in the State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate them in an emergency.

State Department Consular Affairs 24/7 Emergency Hotline:

  • Callers located in U.S. and Canada:1-888-407-4747

  • Callers located overseas:1-202-501-4444

Statewide Updates & Executive Orders

Nashville is under a stay-at-home order from Mayor John Cooper and the State of Tennessee is under a stay-at-home order under Governor Bill Lee. This means only essential businesses and activities can continue.

To find a list of essential businesses and activities in Nashville click here.

To find a list of essential businesses and activities in Tennessee click here.

If you see a person or a business violating the order in Nashville, report it here.